Depuis quelques jours, la mise à jour Autodesk Revit 2021.1.2 est disponible.
Cet exécutable comprend la mise des logiciels suivants :
- Revit 2021 - version 220.127.116.11
- Revit Unit Schemas 2021 - version 18.104.22.168
- Steel Connections Content for Dynamo 2021 - version 2.6
- Cloud Models for Revit 2021 - version 22.214.171.124
- Generative Design for Revit 2021 - version 126.96.36.199
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 188.8.131.52
- OpenStudio - version 0.1.17
De plus, voici la liste en langue anglaise des éléments corrigés :
Annotation – Tags : Improved the stability when selecting material tags in 3D, section, or elevation views.
DirectShape Elements : Improved Massing instances imported from FormIt to dimension properly.
Energy - Analytical Model : Fixed an issue that caused systems analysis to fail if an analytical surface is created without a valid analytical space reference.
Export DWG/DXF : Improved the stability when exporting to DWG in a location synced to a cloud storage service.
Fabrication – MEP :
- Fixed an issue with elevation tags that would display ? when removing the leader from the tag.
- Fixed an issue where thousand of combination was causing Revit to freeze during a reload configuration
Family : Fixed the issue that families cannot be loaded if they are accompanied by a type catalog where types are separated by blank lines.
File Open/Save : Improved stability for model open when a registry item is lost.
Help : Fixed the issue that F1 keys do not display the correct help page in browser.
MEP Electrical Cable Tray and Conduit : Fixed an issue that caused cable tray fittings to not display in a plan view with annotation scale turned on.
MEP Electrical Circuits : Improved stability when creating a circuit in system browser after delete a circuit in canvas.
MEP Mechanical Other : Fixed an issue that caused a hosted element to move when its workset changed.
MEP P&ID Modeler : Allow user to associate a BIM 360 Plant Project on BIM 360 Docs via P&ID modeler when the model was originally associated with a Plant Project on A360 Teams.
Revit Cloud Worksharing :
- Fixed an issue so that sync with central would not be blocked by the long file path of a linked file in a cloud model or a Revit Server model.
- Fixed an issue that a cloud model with name length close to limit 255 causes failure of navigating to the corresponding folder on Import/Link RVT dialog.
- Fixed an issue when the Worksets are not editable task dialog is shown, when there are 2 users, both of whom created new worksets and edited their respective worksets, and then performed a SWC respectively, causing a Workset clash due to new worksets being downloaded into their locals during SWC.
Nota : Cette mise à jour ne comprend pas la bibliothèque de contenus. Toute fois en cas de besoin, en fonction de votre pays, vous pouvez la télécharger ici.